Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

About us


Hi. You are looking at Room 8's blog. We are a class of 28 children. Many of us have family and relatives from different places in the world. We enjoy playing sports and learning new games. We love art and being creative, and learning on our Chromebooks. 
We are working on being one big supportive and cool team. 

Watch this space for our Friday science experiments. 
We are a digital 1:1 classroom and we use our Chromebooks everyday. We are still learning how to use all the tools on our Chromebooks, and we are learning something new everyday. We love to Learn, Create and Share everything we do. Welcome to our 'Smart Class'. Please follow our blog to see what is going on in our amazing classroom. 
 Ngā mihi Room 8.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Room 8! My name is Miss McCormick and I teach at Wigram Primary School! It's so awesome to see that you guys are using the blog to share your learning! Is that Liyahn that I can see in the picture? If it is.. She used to come to Wigram Primary! I don't think I can spot anyone else that I know in the picture.
    I teach in Ruru and we also use Chromebooks are a 1:1 classroom! The students in Ruru love learning on their Chromebooks too! We are all learning to be smart learners.
    Can't wait to see what else you guys are up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo Ruru and Miss McCormick. Yes Liyahn is in our class this year. We look forward to communicating with you this year and sharing in your learning. Ngā mihi.

      Delete
  2. Hi Room 8,
    My name is Amelia and I am a year 6 student at Wigram Primary School. I love playing sports art and being creative too. I am exited to see more posts on your blog.
    I was wondering if you could share some of your art as well?

    ReplyDelete